The Barksdale Elementary School library is committed to
- fostering a life-long love of reading and learning in all students;
- providing quality media for teachers and students that supports our Tennessee State Standards;
- providing a wide range of materials with appropriate levels of difficulty that support the reading needs of all students.
Students are encouraged to
- use the library as often as they need and their classroom schedule permits;
- read 20 minutes every day.
Search for a Book in the Barksdale Library
Click on Alexandria to search for a book in our library.